A former student (one who was not registered at Jackson State University during the preceding semester) must submit an Application for Readmission. Official transcripts from all institutions attended since the student was last enrolled at Jackson State University must be mailed to the Office of Financial Aid. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted from students applying for readmission. Suspended students who are approved for readmission will be readmitted on probation and must follow requirements outlined and included with the student’s letter of readmission from the Office of Admissions which must be received before the student is permitted to register.