PROGRAM OVERVIEW & DESCRIPTION
The CESTEME Summer Bridge program is limited to incoming JSU freshman STEM students and it is specifically designed to facilitate their transition and success into STEM degree programs at JSU. The CESTEME Summer Bridge program provides an excellent opportunity for students to engage in a dynamic and interactive 4-week program.
Students selected to participate in the CESTEME Summer Bridge must meet the following criteria:
• Planning to attend or admitted to JSU(fall 2014)
• Plan to pursue a STEM degree program of study
• ACT Composite Score – 20 or above and Sub scores in Math and Science – 20 or above
• Complete a Bridge Application with a copy of high school transcript
• Participate in closing program.
• Student participants will receive a stipend for his/her full participation in the 4-week program and lunch is provided.
• The hours of the Summer Bridge are as follows:
• Monday-Thursday -9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Friday- 8:30 a.m. – 1 pm (Bridges to Success Fridays)
Housing is not provided (participants commute to and from the campus)
College credit is not awarded for participation in the CESTEME Summer Bridge Program
Recruiting for Summer Bridge Program
(JPS Career Development Center – College Fair)