Wei Zheng, Ph.D., P.E.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2001
- MS, Engineering Mechanics, University of Wisconsin-Madison,1997
- MS, Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China,1988
- BS, Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China,1985
- Earthquake engineering and Seismic design of structures
- Computational simulation of structures behaviors
- Static and dynamic experimental tests
- Structural control
- Structural health monitoring
- Concrete and steel structures, precast concrete structures
- Physical and visual models and tools for educational demonstration.