Fire and Other Emergencies


In all cases of Fire, Campus Police must be notifies immediately at extension 2580. Report all other emergencies relating to physical facilities to the Department of Facilities & Construction Management at 2522. After normal business hours, report all emergencies to the Campus Police.

  • Know the location of fire extinguishers, fire exits and alarm systems in your area and know how to use them.