The Graduate School
APPLICATION FOR THE GRADUATE ENGLISH COMPETENCY EXAMINATION
Please take the following steps to complete the Graduate English Competency Examination Application:
1. Fill out the application form, placing the date of the examination on the form. The date is listed on the Official Graduate Calendar.
2. Take the form to the Business Office and pay the testing fee which covers the cost of the examination.
3. Return the form to the Graduate School along with a copy of the cashier receipt received from the Business Office.
4. The deadline for submitting applications to the Graduate School is on or before the deadline date specified in the Graduate Calendar.
5. Be on time to take the examination. Please note that the Graduate English Competency Examination is an entrance examination and should be taken no later than the first year of enrollment.
GECE available online at-
*If you do not take the examination on the date indicated on this form, you MUST re-apply to take it at a subsequent date.