1. Complete the online Application for Admission Form (Apply Online Here)
2. Pay the non-refundable $50.00 Application Fee (Pay Online Here)
3. Submit the following supporting documents:
(1) Financial Certification (Download it here)
(2) Statement of Financial Guarantee (Download it here. If a third party is the sponsor,
please have the signature on the form notarized by a notary public with the stamp in the
bottom left corner)
(3) Bank statements for the last three months
a. Show at least $5,000 USD (or currency equivalent to $5,000 USD) to cover the
approximate expenses for an eight-week session
b. Account with transaction activities is preferred.
(4) A copy of passport photo page
(5) A copy of immunization records in English showing vaccinations of Measles, Mumps,
and Rubella (MMR)
(6) A copy of the receipt for the $50.00 application fee or a money order payable to the JSU
4. All of the supporting documents may be scanned and submitted via email as attachments to
ESLI@jsums.edu at least 30 days prior to the beginning session. Fuzzy and illegible
documents are not acceptable. Financial recertification is required every year.
5. All of the supporting documents may be delivered in person to JSU Global, 329 Charles F.
Moore. If you prefer to mail them, please mail them to:
English as a Second Language Institute
Jackson State University
P.O. Box 17103
Jackson, MS 39217 U.S.A.