JSU Global offers translation for more than 30 languages and is the largest translation service in the state. Most documents are translated in five business days and can either be mailed or picked up at JSU Global's office.
Official translations accepted by:
- DMV (driver’s license authority)
- Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Universities and schools
- Contact information (name, phone number, address)
- A copy of the document that needs to be translated.
- Proof of identity (passport, ID, etc.)* For minors, parents/tutor IDs are accepted.
- Personal check or money order made payable to JSU International Programs.
Debit/Credit card payment online through www.jsums.edu/marketplace
Click on “International Studies” and then “Translation Services.”
Services & Fees
Birth Certificates $45.00
Other documents $50.00/page
*Special fees for long projects, request your free quote.
Mailing Fee $5/letter
Reprint/ Additional copy $10/each