How do I change graduate programs?

To transfer from one major department to another during a term in which a student is registered, the student is required to submit a new application. 

To transfer from one program to another program located in the same department, the student is required to submit a "Program Transfer form” and submit it to the current major department, requesting transfer.  If the department approves, the approval is noted, a current degree evaluation is attached to the form, and forwarded to the Graduate Dean for final action.

Posted in: Current Students