It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all admission documents are received in the Division of Graduate Studies on or before the application deadline. All credentials submitted on behalf of an applicant become the property of the University and may be maintained for up to one year. Materials from applicants who do not submit all requested material may be shredded and discarded after one year.
All required information MUST be received by the following deadlines. Required information includes:
2. Official Transcripts from all accredited colleges and universities attended.
3. Proof of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella
4. Application Fee, if applicable.
5. Departmental/program documentations and test scores.
6. Official TOEFL or IELTS score and financial support documentation for international applicants.
Posted in: Prospective Students