Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- TONIGHT: Black Greek 101: The Culture, Customs and Challenges of Black Fraternities and Sororities
- Medgar Evers/Ella Baker Civil Rights Lecture Series – Aaron Henry & The Mississippi Project
- 30th FLH Memorial Symposium – The Children’s Crusade, 1963-2013: From Youth Activism to Youth Advocacy
- JSU Reading Community – Black Noise: Rap Music and Black Culture in Contemporary America
- The Outcomes of Black Males in Urban Institutions: A National Catastrophe or Local Concern? – PART II