Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- Planet Deep South Colloquium: Speculative Cultural Production and Africanisms in the American Black South
- The 24 Year-old Odyssey of the Ayers Litigation: In Remembrance of Attorney Isaiah Madison
- James Meredith: Warrior and the America That Created Him
- “DELTA JEWELS: In Search of My Grandmother’s Wisdom”
- Nobody’s Free Until Everybody’s Free – Policing and Racism in America