Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- We Will Shoot Back: Armed Resistance in the Mississippi Freedom Movement
- “The Intolerable Burden” – The 50th Anniversary of the Integration of Schools in Drew, Mississippi
- The Hamer Institute @ COFO Honors Five Citizens During the 2015 Humanitarian Awards Luncheon
- 3rd Annual Black History Makers Forum: Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Malcom X
- Public History Forum: The Growth of African American Focused Museums in the 21st Century