Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- SAVING OUR GIRLS – YOUNG WOMEN EMPOWERMENT SESSION -CANCELLED DUE TO SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS
- Hamer Institute @ COFO Program and Event Survey
- Parent Town Hall Discussion
- Film Screening – “The 30th of May”
- The Fannie Lou Hamer Pre-Law Society – Honoring Black Cultural Unity: From HBCU to Law School & Beyond