Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- The State of Health and Healthcare in Mississippi – POSTPONED
- The Southern Civil Rights Movement: The Pivotal Role of Young People
- Between the World and Me JSU Reading Community Book Talk
- Planet Deep South Colloquium: Speculative Cultural Production and Africanisms in the American Black South
- The 24 Year-old Odyssey of the Ayers Litigation: In Remembrance of Attorney Isaiah Madison