Resources from past programs and advance materials for future programs can be found here. In addition, Hamer Institute program participants are encouraged to submit lesson plans they have revised in response to what they have learned at our workshops and seminars. Finally, this section of the site includes links to a variety of sites related to the American Civil Rights Movement, African-American History, and Hamer Institute programs.
- Looking@Democracy: Exercise your Right to VOTE – VOTE for Jackson State University
- 2013 Veterans of the Mississippi Civil Rights Veterans Conference
- The Southern Civil Rights Movement: The Pivotal Role of Young People
- March 2013 JSU Reading Community – Native Son by Richard Wright
- Voting as a Constitutional Right in the 21st Century