The History Club seeks to promote historical awareness, intellectual growth, and social welfare of the Jackson State University Community, and to promote appreciation for the aim and objectives of Jackson State University.
- To promote awareness of historical events.
- To help promote goodwill between the community and student body of Jackson State University.
- To give critical analysis of historical events.
Requirements for Membership
- Students must be a History Major or Minor in History or show interest in History.
- Only those students who major in History may hold office.
Meeting Dates and Dues
- The History Club meets on Tuesdays at 10 am usually in the Department of History.
- The dues are $5.00 monthly.
President: Ms. Iasia Collins (601-405-2815 / email@example.com)
Vice President: Mr. Roosevelt Hawkins (769-257-3589 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Business Manager: Mr. Jonathon Lewis (470-734-6446 / email@example.com)
Parliamentarian: Ms. Allante Boykin (901-789-4030 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Ms. Asia Thompson (708-973-2800 / email@example.com)
SGA Rep: Ms. Hannah Williams (601-927-7331 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
SGA Rep: Mr. Trey Bishop (601-519-2701 / email@example.com)
Mr. History: Jonathon Lewis (470-734-6446 / jonathonwlewis.gmail.com)
Miss History: Maddison Lockett (314-566-1388 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
The History Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, nationality, or religious preference.
For more information, contact club advisor Tony Bounds (email@example.com / 601-979-2368).