- Ajamu Baraka at JSU
- MWC Seeks Nominations for For My People Award
- Congratulation to Dr. Davis for 35 years of service!
- Oct. 18: Celebrating the Legacy of the Black Press
- Until Dec 2: See the Civil Rights, Civil Wrongs Art Exhibit
- Dr. Mark Bernhardt: Mississippi Humanities Council Teacher of the Year
- Nov. 9: COFO Film Screening – “The 30th of May”
- Did you miss the Conference on the Liberal Arts? Watch it on livestream.
Mississippi Phi Alpha Theta CFP deadline
October 30, 2016
Please submit a 250-word paper proposal with contact information (university affiliation, whether you’re a graduate or undergraduate student, e-mail, and phone number) to Dr. Christian Pinnen, Department of History and Political Science, Mississippi College, (Pinnen@mc.edu) no later than October 30th, 2016.