Follow us on Twitter for More News and Updates

For questions regarding living on campus, please contact us at 601.979.2326 or

If I have a maintenance issue in my room how do I report it?

Each student can go to the JSU Website and make a maintenance request. See the Residence Life Coordinator for instructions on how to use the I-Service Desk. If you do not have a computer or if you are unable to use the I-Service desk you may still submit a request for maintenance to the Community Director. Each residence hall has a book Request for Maintenance at the desk. Requests are submitted twice a day or more a day.