Follow us on Twitter for More News and Updates

For questions regarding living on campus, please contact us at 601.979.2326 or

Why do I have to consolidate if my roommate moves out?

All residents are charged at a double room rate with the exception of Campbell College Suites. If you do not wish to be charged a single rate you must move to another room (consolidate) or another resident may move into the room with you. We charge students according to the way they live. If there are two people residing in a room, we charge a double room rate. If there is only one person in a room, we charge a single room rate.