The advisory Board meets regularly to discuss programmatic activities of IMTrans. They identify opportunities and challenges facing the transportation community and share innovative ideas to combat these challenges. The Advisory Board also makes recommendations for future IMTrans activities.
- Mr. Harvey Johnson, Jr., Mayor, City of Jackson
- Dr. Felix A. Okojie, Vice President for Research and Federal Relations and Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Life
- Dr. Robert W. Whalin, Associate Dean, School of Engineering
- Dr. Feng Wang, Director of IMTrans and Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering
- Dr.Otha Burton, Associate Dean, College of Public Service