How can I request access to INB?

Your supervisor must complete the Banner Access Request Form.  From your web browser, access the JSU web site.  Choose the Information Management quick link.  Access the Information Systems and Integration webpage.  Select the Banner Access Request Form.  Review it paying particular attention to the signature protocol.  Complete the form, obtain all necessary Module Owner signatures and mail it to:  Banner Security Administrator * Office of Information Systems and Integration * Mississippi e-Center @ JSU * 1230 Raymond Road * Jackson, MS.  39204.  If you prefer, you may email the completed, signed form to


Note:  Only completed forms with all the necessary Banner Module Owner signatures will be processed.

Posted in: Banner Support FAQ