To change your password:
- Logon to the Banner system using your current password.
- Enter your user id in the username box. Type your currrent password in the password box. Click Connect.
- On the Banner menu, enter 'GUAPSWD' in the box located in the upper left corner of your screen.
- The Oracle Password Change Form (GUAPSWD) will appear.
- Type the user id in the Oracle user id box. Type your current password in the Oracle password box.
- Type your new Oracle password in the box next to 'New Oracle Password'.
- Re-type your new Oracle password in the box next to 'Verify Password'.
- Click the diskette icon to save the change.
- Click the 'X' next to the diskette icon to exit.
Posted in: Banner Support FAQ