EXLS 100: Discover Microsoft Excel 2007
AIT Online Registration website
This training provides all the tools necessary to create and use basic spreadsheets. Participants will receive an overview of the interface and learn the various methods for entering and editing data. Additionally, participants will learn the various ways to write simple formulas. Prerequisite: Participants must complete “Introduction to Microsoft Excel Part 01″ before attending “Part 02″.
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2007 environment.
- Create, open and view a workbook.
- Save and print workbooks.
- Enter and edit data.
- Modify a worksheet and workbook.
- Work with cell references.
- Learn to use functions and formulas.
- Create and edit charts and graphics.
- Filter and sort table data.
- Work with pivot tables and charts.
- Import and export data.
- Excel 2007 Basics
- Work with Cells and Worksheets
- Calculate Your Data
- Format your Workbook
- Add Charts and Graphics
- Collaborate with Others
- Analyze your Data
- Work with Macros and the Web