It is the responsibility of the international student to maintain his/her status by complying with U.S. immigration laws and regulations. Below is a list of requirements that must be followed and adhered to at all times.
- You must maintain a valid passport at all times.
- You must be enrolled at the university or college stated on your I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student or take your required course load.
- Your are not allowed to work in the United States without authorization DHS.
- You must notify the international student adviser before travelling outside the United States. You must obtain the required signatures for travel.