The Department of Mass Communications seeks to educate and train students who can lead communications industries by providing a strong foundation in the First Amendment, written and oral communications skills, critical thinking, theory, research, and numerical and statistical concepts. The Department will teach students to write with accuracy, clarity, truth, fairness and creativity in the appropriate forms and styles. The Department will ensure that students acquire hands-on experience to equip them to meet the technological, ethical and cultural challenges of a diverse society.
- Jackson State mass comm students win big at 2013 Associated Press Awards competition
- JSU Mass Comm Day attendees urged to write, post, tweet
- JSU mass comm grad student Tatum being inducted into Phi Kappa Phi honor society
- Fridge attends Poynter Institute Multidimensional Journalist seminar
- 4 JSU mass comm students named finalists in AP Awards College Competition
By AHRALLS payday loans