We are excited to have you on campus and want to ensure you are prepared to properly move-in. Please be advised that rental trucks, trailers, and moving vans are not permitted. Delivery companies will not be permitted to deliver until after 5 p.m. on each move-in day. In addition, all furniture provided in residence hall rooms must remain in the rooms. Click here to view a virtual tour of your room assignment. Here are the top 4 tips that will help in your move-in process.
1. Don’t over pack - Students have limited space in their residence hall rooms.
2. Be sure all your belongings are contained in boxes - Loose items are easily dropped or lost.
3. Label your boxes – Boxes with your name and room number will help us keep up with your items.
4. Be patient.
5. Remember to bring your driver's license or other picture identification to move in. You will not be allowed to check in unless you have a valid picture ID.
6. Wear comfortable clothes; please remember you will be unpacking and moving. Feel free to bring dollies to assist with move in.