What to bring:
▪ An alarm clock
▪ Mattress Cover/pad (Please note that University Pointe buildings 4-10 have Full XL mattresses and all other communities have XL Twin sized mattresses).
▪ Bedspread or comforter
▪ Shower shoes, shower cap, robe
▪ Laundry bag/basket, detergent, bleach, etc
▪ Iron and ironing board
▪ Clothes hangers, etc.
▪ Small trash can and trash can liners
▪ Mop, broom, dustpan, and other cleaning supplies
▪ Cable Cord
▪ Health Insurance Card
▪ Personal Property Insurance (highly recommended)
▪ Computer/laptop (optional)
▪ Television (portable and cable ready)
▪ Radio or small stereo (optional)
▪ Plastic Containers (for potato chips, cereal, cookies, etc.)
▪ Immunization Records.
Other recommended items:
▪ Cell phone
▪ Throw rugs
▪ Small plants
▪ Room deodorizers (not incense)
▪ A small lamp
▪ A trunk with lock
▪ Storage boxes, etc.
What NOT to Bring
(Items may be subject to confiscation by Housing and Residence Life staff)
▪ Halogen lamps or halogen bulbs of any kind
▪ Hotplate, skillet, toaster, toaster over, rice cooker, George Foreman grill, or similar cooking or high wattage appliances with exposed surfaces
▪ Air conditioner or space heater
▪ Alcohol or drugs including paraphernalia
Please note that items that are allowed may be subject to confiscation from Housing and Residence Life staff.