Dedicated to intellectual development and academic excellence, the School of Policy and Planning serves the people of Mississippi, the nation, and the world. Committed to the advancement of public policy, city planning and design, and citizen empowerment, the school is characterized by scholarly faculty and professionally driven students.
The School of Policy and Planning invites applications from students who are eager to engage its demanding modern curricula. Degrees are offered at the Undergraduate (Urban Studies), Master, and Doctoral (Public Policy and Administration and Urban Regional Planning) levels.
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration (Ph.D.)
- Mississippi Center for Technology Transfer (MCT2)
- Master of Arts, Urban and Regional Planning (MA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Urban and Regional Planning (Ph.D.)
- Urban Studies – Undergraduate (BA)
- Center for Planning and Policy Assessment (CUPPA)