An IRB protocol application submitted for review consists of the following submitted in the order given here:
- Protocol Application with signatures
- Letter requesting permission to designated agent of cooperating institution of agency (if required)
- Letter from designated agent of cooperating institution or agency (if required)
- Consent forms, assent forms, recruitment ads, HIPPA forms (as necessary)
- Research instrument
- Certificate of research training from all persons associated with the research project
All submissions must be typed, legible and suitable for photocopying on the official IRB application form. The IRB Research Associate will request additional information or a resubmission if materials are not sufficiently legible, if sections are incomplete, or if required documentation is missing.