Travel Reimbursement Process

  1. The Center will send the recipient a Travel Request Form. Print it, complete it, sign it, secure your department chair’s signature and return it to the Center before you travel.
  2. During your travel retain original receipts for hotel accommodations, transportation, conference registration or any other items for which you have been approved for reimbursement.
  3. Sign each receipt.
  4. After you return, download, complete and sign the Title III Travel Report Form: Fillable PDF Form or Static PDF Form.
  5. Deliver the completed Title III Travel Report Form, signed Travel Request Form copy, Voucher for Travel Reimbursement and signed original receipts to our office. (If you have not already done so, e-mail or send a copy of the paper presented to our office.)
  6. We will send the entire packet off for the requisite signatures.

Travel Grants for Research Presentation

Full-time faculty may request up to $1,500 per our fiscal year (October 1 to September 30) for reimbursement of travel expenses to present research or creative products at scholarly and professional conferences. Read more about the Center's travel grant policies. 

As of April 7, 2016, the Center has expended its budget for faculty travel for research presentation. When this form re-opens, it will be for travel that begins no earlier than October 1, 2016.

Fill out my online form.


This online form is optimized for the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Safari. Javascript must be enabled. If this form does not work properly, e-mail us at