This undergraduate exchange program permits full time enrolled students to exchange within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Canada. Students desiring to participate through the NSE can study for up to one calendar year at nearly 200 participating colleges and universities. Students who qualify may choose a university with just the right combination of courses, facilities, and environments to meet their academic and personal needs and interests.
For more information, please visit www.nse.org and click on "students" or contact your National Student Exchange coordinator Ms. Kimberly Harris at 601-979-4156 or email@example.com.
- Full-time enrollment
- Minimum home campus cumulative GPA of 2.5 at time of application and term immediately preceding exchange
- Transcript at the time of application and at the completion of the term prior to exchange
- Good academic standing
- No "I's"/Incomplete grades from previous terms
- No current or pending probationary status due to academic dishonesty, misconduct or any violation of codes of student conduct
- Must not be currently incarcerated, be on probation, parole, or have any pending legal judgments
- No outstanding financial obligations
- Meet any additional requirements of the home or host campus