- The student must be a first time incoming freshman.
- The student must be admitted to Jackson State University.
- The student must have a minimum composite ACT score of 17 or SAT score or 840.
- The student must attend both summer sessions.
- The student must attend Jackson State University during the upcoming fall semester.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being a part of the Summer Bridge Program, please contact our office. Once program requirements are verified, you will receive an application via email, postal mail, fax, etc. The application should be completed and returned to the Summer Bridge Program office. Note: A submitted application does not guarantee admittance.