Associate Professor of Industrial Technology
Program Coordinator of Manufacturing and Design Technology
Office: J.Y. Woodard 123
Phone: (601) 979-0327
Fax: (601) 979-4110
Jackson State University
JSU Box. 18480
1400 John R. Lynch Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39217, USA
- Ph.D. in Applied Science (Biomedical Instrumentation), University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, USA, 2007.
- MS in Computer Science, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma, USA, 2001.
- MBA in Management of Technology, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, 1995.
- Graduate Coursework, Industrial and Production Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1993.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh, 1992.
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems;
- Computer Graphics, CAD, CAM and CNC
- Manufacturing of Drug Delivery Devices;
- Advanced Automotive, Manufacturing and Alternative Energy Technologies;
- Modeling and Bio-simulation of Submicron- and Nano-particle Flows and Deposition in the Lung Airways;