Associate Professor of Industrial Systems and Technology
Program Coordinator of Manufacturing and Design Technology
Office: J.Y. Woodard 123
Phone: (601) 979-0327
Fax: (601) 979-4110
Jackson State University
JSU Box. 18480
1400 John R. Lynch Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39217, USA
- Ph.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, USA, 2007.
- MS, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma, USA, 2001.
- MBA, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, 1995.
- Graduate Coursework, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1993.
B.Sc., Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh, 1992.
- Additive Bio-manufacturing and Flexible Manufacturing Systems;
- Engineering Graphics, Solid Modeling, CAD, CAM and CNC;
- Manufacturing of Drug Delivery Devices;
- Advanced Automotive, Manufacturing and Alternative Energy Technologies;
- Modeling and Bio-simulation of Submicron- and Nano-particles Flow and Deposition in the Lung Airways.