Latacha Hamilton, PhD, named Manager, Learning & Development at Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc. – Cohort 11

JSU Websites > Executive PhD in Urban Higher Education | Jackson State University > Alumni News > Latacha Hamilton, PhD, named Manager, Learning & Development at Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc. – Cohort 11

Dr. Latacha Hamilton, PhD, was named Manager, Learning & Develpment at Ajinomoto  Foods for North America Inc.

A passion for the education and training, along with a desire to optimize learning outcomes lends to my interest in Training and Development positions. Review of my credentials will confirm that I’m a skilled researcher and program developer, having served with St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital most recently in my career journey. With a Ph.D. in Urban Higher Education as well as licensure as a professional counselor, I have much to offer.

By way of example, the following highlights of my career would help me to exceed expectations in L&D roles:

Noteworthy qualifications include designing educational and vocational programs for schools across the southeastern U.S. including those in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas in an effort to improve outcomes for students diagnosed with hematological diseases;

A background in online classroom facilitation having served as an adjunct professor at the University of Phoenix for 7 years. Managed to keep students engaged and participating while incorporating experiential digital and virtual learning strategies;

Successful presentation of research at several conferences including various organizations in the U.S. and the U.K. Recently delivered a talk at the annual meeting of Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) Conference on Equity & Excellence: Access in Higher Education on student self-advocacy and accessing accommodations.

My resume will provide additional details about my qualifications and accomplishments, and I would welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance that can be expected from me.