The projected dates for the Fall 2021 activities include the following:
- – Week of October 11, 2021: Program orientation session with all protégés
- – October 11-23, 2021: Orientation sessions with mentors
- – Week of October 25, 2021: Workshop on career development planning (will complete a draft CDP in the workshop)
- – Week of November 8, 2021: Teaching Innovation Webinar and Brown Bag Discussion
- – Week of November 15, 2021: On overview of the grant submission process for junior faculty
- – Week of December 2: Networking event for junior faculty researchers
- – Writing accountability workshops (Writers Anonymous): Particpants from all mentoring cohorts are invited to these accountability meetings, occuring twice a week.
By submitting an application to this program, faculty are agreeing to make arrangements to take part in all scheduled group activities as well as attending at least two writing accountability meetings.
[formidable id=”6″ title=”1″]