4.9.4 Changes to Deductions

Employees desiring to change deductions or premium payments should contact the Department of Human Resources.  All tax changes and insurance benefit changes require completion of new forms and the employee's signature.  The benefits or deductions that are part of the Cafeteria Plan (IRS Code Section 125) can only be made during open enrollment each year, in the month of October except for changes in status as defined by the IRS Code Section 125.
Employees who participate in University specific elections, such as gym membership, childcare, parking, donations to the University, or similar events should contact the departments directly.