To provide quality education to prepare students to play a significant role in shaping the future telecommunication’s environment, and to provide knowledge and skills necessary to foster life long learning.
- Provide students with both theoretical and practical foundations of telecommunications engineering
- Engage faculty and students in research endeavors in telecommunications hardware, software, and systems
- Promote professional development and growth of students and faculty
- Produce graduates with effective communications skills required for career advancement
- Endow students with a sense of professionalism, professional ethics and active participation in the affairs of the profession