JSU Alumna Erica Michelle goes from the JSU Theatre Department to the Big Screen

JSU Websites > Theatre | Jackson State University > News > Uncategorized > JSU Alumna Erica Michelle goes from the JSU Theatre Department to the Big Screen

As posted on the Blue&White Flash:
————————————————-

Jackson State University alumna Erica Singleton, better known as Erica Michelle, nabbed the role “Daphne” in the new horror film “The Last Exorcism Part II” that just premiered in theaters Mar. 1. The El Dorado, Ark. native has gone from the theater department at JSU to the big screen inside your local movie theater.

“My agency sent me an email about “The Last Exorcism Part II” saying they were casting and the director wanted to see me. I didn’t want to do it because it was “The Last Exorcism.” It’s kind of sensitive to my faith and that was just something I did not want to do,” said Michelle. “I remember my agent emailing me saying the director has not yet received your tape yet. You need to have it in tomorrow by a certain time or they were going to drop me.”

Click here to view the full story at the Blue & White Flash: Full Story…