Applicants for Non-Degree admission should contact the Graduate Engineering Program.
Degree-Seeking Application Process:
- Applicants for the Master of Science (MS) degree in Engineering should click on the “Graduate Admissions” link and complete the on-line application form. On section II under field of study indicate engineering and under specialty indicate civil engineering, computational engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, geological engineering, or telecommunications engineering.
- Two Official, final transcripts of all colleges/universities attended.
- Proof of Immunization as required by The Division of Graduate Studies.
- Once the on-line application is complete, the following documentation should be send directly to the Graduate Engineering Program:
1. Three letters of recommendation
2. Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
Note: International applicants must submit all documentation as required by the Graduate School and/or the Office of International Programs.
Angie H. Jackson, Graduate Coordinator
P.O. Box 17669
Jackson, MS 39217