Living on campus can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Our Housing and Residence Life Program offers a variety of programs to meet students’ needs. We encourage you to participate in the Residence Hall Association and become involved in all of the activities offered by Housing and Residence Life.
As a citizen of our residential community, you have the convenience of living close to classes, the library, laundry facilities, tutors, computer labs, and the student health center. Living on campus also offers a helpful and supportive staff, a secure environment, academic support, leadership development, and employment opportunities.
We are a diverse living-learning community comprised of traditional residence halls and suites. We are ready to assist you in making your experience at Jackson State University a rewarding experience.
For questions regarding living on campus, please contact us at 601.979.2326.
JSU Housing and Residence Life Team
- Students must check out of the hall within 24 hours of their last final exam or by Sunday, May 1, at 12:00 p.m. Click here for more informatinon.
- Applications for Fall 2016 are open to everyone on February 26, 2016. Click here for more informatinon.
- First year students will be housed in the following: A McAllister/Whiteside (Females), Dixon (Males) and Alexander West (Males)
- Upper class students will be housed in the following: Transitional (Females), Alexander West (Males) Campbell College North (Males), Campbell College South (Females), Tiger Plaza (Male) and University Pointe (Male and Female).
- Alexander East will be renovated and will not be open Fall 2016 academic year.
- University Pointe Apartments will offer double occupancy bedroom apartments and single occupancy bedroom apartments.