Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Orientation and Academic Advisement for Freshmen and Transfer Students
- Registration for All Students-9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Evening and Graduate Student-6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Classes begin for First Summer Session
- Late registration fee begins for First Summer Session
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Classes begin for Summer Developmental Session
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Classes begin for Graduate/Eight week Session
- Classes begin for Online Degree Programs
- Late registration fee begins for both groups
- Last day to add a class for First Summer Session
Friday, June 6, 2014
- Last day to add a class for Graduate/Eight week Session
- Last day to add a class for Online Degree Programs
Monday, June 30, 2014
- Classes begin for Second Summer Session
- Late registration fee begins for Second Summer Session
Monday, July 7, 2014
- Last day to add a class for Second Summer Session
Admitted students should see their academic advisors to begin course selections.
After course selections, please note that the steps for students to finish the registration process has changed. Students will no longer need to click a button to complete the registration process. The university will begin completing student’s registration on May 27, 2014 and then every 10 minutes thereafter. As student accounts are updated (awarded financial aid, make payments to their accounts or participate in the payment plan) their accounts will meet the criteria for their registration to be completed.