Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Orientation for Freshmen and Transfer Students 8:30 a.m.
- Academic Advisement for Freshman and Transfer Students
- Registration for All Other Students-8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Registration for Evening and Graduate Student – 6:00pm to 8:00p.m.
Friday, January 6, 2017
- Registration for All Students-8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday, January 9, 2017
- Classes begins for All Students
- Registration process continues
- Late registration fee begins
Monday, January 16, 2017
- Martin L. King Holiday
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Classes Resume
Monday, January 23, 2017
- Last official day to add a course
- Last official day for registration to be completed and payment of fees
Admitted students should see their academic advisors to begin course selections.
The university will begin completing student’s registration on January 4, 2017 and then every 30 minutes thereafter. As student accounts are updated (awarded financial aid, make payments to their accounts or participate in the payment plan) their accounts will meet the criteria for their registration to be completed.