Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering & Industrial Systems and Technology
College of Science, Engineering, and Technology
Civil Engineering, the oldest and broadest of the divisions of engineering, implements a range of public and private projects for improving the world’s environment.
Mohammad Sadik Khan, Ph.D., P.E.
Office: Engineering, Room 152
Phone: (601) 979-0550
Fax: (601) 979-3238
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, 2011-2013
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, 2010-2011
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh 2002-2007
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Transportation Geotechnics
- Retaining Structures
- Numerical modeling
- Geotechnical Instrumentation and Performance Monitoring
- Geophysical Testing
- Climate and Seasonal Effect on Infrastructures
READY TO JOIN?
For more information, please contact us at (601) 979-3913. We look forward to meeting with you and seeing how our program can help you achieve your goals.
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY