The Banner Support Services team provides on-site support to the JSU Banner user community. From report creation, system troubleshooting, account maintenance, and Banner security, the members act as liaisons for JSU constituents with other parts of Ellucian. Requests sent to BannerPaws@jsums.edu are tracked through the Service-Now ticketing system to expedite resolution of customer issues.
Banner Support Services is dedicated to assisting our customers achieve their strategic goals in pursuit of the institutional mission. We are committed to continuous improvement of our skills and performance, and we hold ourselves and one another to the highest standard in all we do.
|Access Request Forms|
|Banner Document Management Access Request|
|Cognos Reporting Account|
|Travel and Expense Access Request|
|Login to Applications|
|Policies and Processes|
|JSU Data Compliance Statement|
|Web Account Creation and ODSL|
|Banner Navigation Guide|
|Banner by Ellucian|
|Banner Document Management|
|Ellucian Degree Works|
|Banner Operational Data Store/IBM Cognos Reporting|
|Travel and Expense Management|
IT services refer to the various types of support and assistance that organizations provide to users of computer and information technology systems. These services can be provided in-house by a company’s IT department, or they can be outsourced to a third-party vendor.
Some common types of IT services include:
- Help desk support: Provides assistance to users who are experiencing technical issues or have questions about how to use certain systems or software.
- Network and infrastructure support: Manages and maintains an organization’s computer networks and related infrastructure, such as servers and data centers.
- Cybersecurity: Protects an organization’s systems and data from cyber threats such as hacking and malware.
- Cloud services: Provides access to data storage and computing resources through the internet, rather than via on-premises hardware.
- Software development: Designs, creates, and maintains custom software applications for an organization.
IT services can be provided on a one-time or ongoing basis, and may be purchased on a pay-per-use or subscription basis. It is important for organizations to have reliable IT support in order to ensure the smooth operation of their systems and to protect against potential cybersecurity threats.