VA Intake Form

Veterans Intake Form

Please read the following form very carefully as you complete it. All Ch. 1606 and Ch. 33 recipients must submit Military Joint Services Transcript and Air Force Community College Transcripts!

Military Joint Services Transcript
Air Force Community College Transcript

*HE 101 (3 hours) may be substituted for the PE option. Veterans and/or students who have completed “basic training” can receive credit for the 2 hours PE option with approval of the Coordinator of Veterans Affairs. *





VA Education Benefit Information

Academic Information

Note: A transfer student continuing your benefits or changing degree program must submit a VA Form 22-1995 or VA 22-5495 using the VONAPP website. A continuing JSU student changing major may submit a paper copy to our office. Or call the VA at 1-888-442-4551 for more assistance.

Drop a file here or click to upload
Choose File

Maximum upload size: 8.39MB