Please note before our office can submit your enrollment to the Department of Veterans Affairs, you must submit the required documentation.
- DD FORM 214 (Discharge Papers) -(Member 4) (Service members & Veterans)
- DD FORM 2384-NOBE (NOTICE OF BASIC ELIGIBILITY) (Those currently in a unit, i.e. National Guard or Reserve).
- CURRICULUM (EVERYBODY MUST HAVE ONE ON FILE)
- Kicker Contract, Orders, & Drilling Dates (Reserve or National Guard Must (Get this from unit)) Please note, if you are deployed anytime throughout the semester, you are to submit your official orders to your instructors and our office.
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (COE) Must be on file before anything is submitted to the VA.
The Department of Veterans Affairs must have one of the following applications on file for you. Please call 1-888-442-4551, to apply and check on the status of your application.
- VA FORM 22-1990 (Application for Education Benefits)
- VA FORM 22-1990E (Application for Transfer of Entitlement (TOE) (children and spouses)
- VA FORM 22-5490 (Application for Survivor’s and Dependent’s Educational Assistance)
- VA FORM 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
- VA FORM 22-5495 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors’ and Dependents’)
These items should have been submitted to Admissions/Graduate Admissions. We also need them!
- High School Transcript(s)
- All Transfer College Transcripts
- Military Transcript Either your Joint Services or Community College of Air Force (CCAF)
Yes scholarships must be reported to the VA if they are paying for your tuition & fees, books, etc.
- Scholarship Information If you have any form of scholarship, it must be submitted to our office.
*IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MAJOR, YOU ARE TO SUBMIT A NEW VA FORM 22-1995 OR VA FORM 22-5495! *
Department of Veterans Affairs and Military Transcripts
The following major national organizations offer scholarships primarily to active duty military, veterans, and/or their families:
Veterans of Foreign Wars