The Jackson State University Career Services and Student Employment Center provides the following resources to its students:
- Career Coaching, to assist students in developing realistic and innovative career goals.
- Job Search Skills Development, includes provides assistance with resume and cover letter writing and the interview process.
- Tigers2Work, online manager allows JSU students and alumni to electronically submit resumes to employers, search for internships, part-time and full-time jobs, and search for employer information.
- On-Campus Interviews, accommodate numerous employers annually to conduct interviews with students for internship, and Full-time career opportunities.
- Internship Programs, to integrate classroom theory with practical experience in the work place.
- Career Resources, include brochures and manuals that contain information on: graduate and professional schools; employment outlook and opportunities in business, industry, government, social service, and education; profiles of major corporations; information on salary expectations; and job seeking guides.