The Career Services and Student Employment Center encourages the university's faculty members to refer students. Faculty members may also request that the Career Services Center provide presentations during a scheduled class time.
Several programs have also been designed with you in mind: 1. Classroom Presentations on career-related topics and 2. "Don't Cancel Class" Program – In your absence, the Career Services Center staff can provide students with a series of career related presentation options designed to assist in preparation for the world of work.
Contact us today to schedule a presentation and/or refer a student.
Our presentation topics include:
- Introduction to the Job Search
- Writing a Resume & Cover Letter
- Interviewing 101: How to be a STAR in your interview
- Demystifying the Graduate School Process
- GO AWAY! Summer Internships and Externships
- Undecided 101: Career & Major Exploration
- Backpack to Briefcase: What to Expect After Graduation
- Beyond Please & Thank You: Business & Dining Etiquette
- Professional is as Professional Does: A "how to" on Professional Behavior
Please submit your request for classroom presentations at least two weeks prior to the date of desired presentation.