Electrical Engineers design and operate electrical devices and systems based on of our technological society. Electrical Engineering is a diverse field which includes for example electronics, energy conversion, power generation and distribution, biomedical instrumentation, computing, communications, and control systems.
The Bachelor of Science in electrical Engineering is a new program that started in the fall semester 2012. The program has three tracks:
- General Electrical Engineering track
- Power Systems track
- Biomedical Engineering track
The Program Educational Objectives of the Electrical Engineering Program are:
- To equip students with the necessary background and technical knowledge for successful careers in Electrical Engineering.
- To produce graduates who are able to earn advanced degrees.
- To prepare students for professional success with clear communication ability, commitment to ethical and social responsibilities, diversity, lifelong learning, and teamwork.