The mission of Disability Services/ADA Compliance is to provide reasonable accommodations to students and employees who qualify under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA). Each individual will be enabled to an inclusive environment with equal access to all educational programs and university life.
· To Review presented documentation of disabilities
· To establish that students are eligible for
· To determine reasonable accommodations
· To provide support and to advocate
TYPES OF DISABILITIES:
Under the Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA): Amended by ADA on March 12, 2012.
· Attention Deficit Disorder
· Visual Impairments
· Traumatic Brain Injury
· Hearing Impairments
· Learning Disabilities
· Medical Disabilities
· Mobility Disabilities