- To design and monitor a comprehensive assessment plan for the non-academic units at the university, including specific a specific, long-range plan for collecting university-wide assessment data.
- To collect, review, and interpret university-wide assessment results and to refer those results for additional analysis and decision making to the appropriate organizational units.
- To develop and recommend standards by which unit-specific assessment plans and activities should be evaluated.
- To evaluate each university’s unit assessment plans and activities and to provide feedback to the unit and appropriate administrative officers.
- To identify and communicate best assessment practices within our campus community so that we may learn from one another.
- To annually review campus assessment processes as a whole and to make recommendations for improvement as needed.
Download PDF version of Major Goals