- A Master’s degree from an accredited university
- A completed the EPhD program application
- Two official transcripts for all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended.
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT, GRE or MAT within the last five years.
- References should come from three (3) professional persons who are knowledgeable of the applicant’s professional academic ability, job experiences, leadership potential and availability to participate in the program. A reference from the President or Chief Executive Officer will strengthen the application. Persons submitting references will need the applicant’s Jnumber. The applicant will provide the link to his/her reference person for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requested reference information must be submitted electronically by the author, signed and reference the applicant’s Jnumber and name in the subject line.
- Acceptable evidence of ability as determined by an on-site writing sample, completed under the supervision of a screening committee member.
- A clear statement of purpose and proposed research.
- A successful interview with the program screening committee
- Recommendation for admission by the screening committee
Note: Students accepted in this program must be able to transfer a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours from previous graduate work to complement the core area. Approval is required by the program faculty before being admitted formally to the program. Admission will be limited to a diverse cohort of 15-25 participants from higher education faculty, mid/entry level executive personnel in higher education and other human service related sectors.