GDD 101: Google Documents
AIT Online Registration website.
The real-time collaboration of documents in Google Docs makes it ideal for group assignments, revision cycles, and shared notes. Built-in tools like auto-save and revision history, comments, and an equation editor are useful for students and teachers alike.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Use Docs in the classroom
- Work with documents
- Manage documents with multiple editors
- Basic formatting
- Advanced formatting
- Create and share templates
- Create an archive with Docs
- Run a paperless classroom with Docs