EMDB 100: Discover Microsoft Access 2007
AIT Online Registration website.
An efficient means of managing data is by using databases. Information can be stored, linked, and managed using a database application such a Microsoft Office Access. In this training session, you will examine database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects using Microsoft Office Access. Prerequisite: Participants must complete “Introduction to Microsoft Access Part 01″ before attending “Part 02″.
- Examine database concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Access 2007 environment.
- Design a simple database.
- Build a new database with related tables.
- Manage the data in a table.
- Query a database using different methods.
- Design a form.
- Generate a report.
- Import and export data.
- Access 2007 Basics
- Design a Database
- Build a Database
- Work with Forms
- Sort, Retrieve, Analyze Data
- Work With Reports
- Access with Other Applications
- Manage an Access Database