The establishment of visibility opportunities specifically designed for JSU STEM-SBS senior women faculty to expand their horizons, and highlight their work and accomplishments locally, nationally, and abroad is proposed. This component should also be considered as part of a university wide program available to all faculty, which will help the university achieve greater overall visibility.
Application for International Travel 2013 is Open Now!
This year, JSUAdvance plans to travel to South America during the period May 26 – June 6, 2013.
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, April 3, 2013.
Selected applicants will be notified by April 26, 2013 and must accept by May 1, 2013.
We are requesting your participation in this enriching and cultural experience. Five participants will be selected to travel this summer. All expenses will be paid for by the JSUAdvance project (in accordance with JSU policies). The requirements for the International Travel experience are as follows:
• Willingness to travel with the group the entire duration of the trip.
• Willingness to present your research to our international audience.
Note: Participants must be prepared to present their research to three or more different audiences.
• Willingness to provide written report(s) describing your experiences and possible research collaborations.
• Willingness to present or give a talk describing your experience during the Fall 2013 semester.
• Willingness to abide by International and JSU guidelines.
Thank you in advance for your interest in the JSUAdvance Visibility component. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Loretta A. Moore at 601-979-0552 or by email (email@example.com).