In order to apply for your passport, you will need the following:
1) A completed passport application. Click Here To Apply
(DS-11 form for first-time applicants or those who are ineligible to renew the DS-82 form; the DS-82 form has a section to determine eligibility). There will need to be a check written for each application taken. The check should be made to Department of State – for $110.
2) Evidence of U.S. citizenship
(previous undamaged, fully valid U.S. passport; certified U.S. birth certificate; Consular Report of Birth Abroad; Naturalization Certificate) Original and a photo copy
(Please note that this item, both original and copy, will have to accompany your passport application. It will be returned with your passport.)
3) 1 passport photo (will be taken at the passport fair for $15). There will need to be a check written for each application taken for the US Postal Service – photo fee $15 and processing fee $35 = $50.
4) Primary identification (state driver’s license, e.g.; those presenting out-of-state primary ID must present an additional ID, such as a student ID) Original and a photo copy.
5) Photocopy of the identification and citizenship evidence presented above.